DEEPER - PROFILING NOTICE
FIRST, LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
We are Deeper, UAB (“Deeper” or “we”), legal entity code 302749154, address Antakalnio 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, Lithuania, and we really want to keep you informed about our products and services by offering you tailored news about it. It just happens so that profiling for direct marketing purposes is the best way to achieve this goal!
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person. By giving your consent, Deeper will be able to provide you with even more relevant news (the content shown to you in the direct marketing messages will be based on the content you have previously liked, viewed, or have interacted with, your purchases, your use of Deeper products, services, your fishing habits, etc.), and it really helps Deeper to serve you most accurate, tailored news and content and give you the best offers!
Deeper cares about your privacy, that’s why we provide you with this profiling notice.
HOW DEEPER WILL PERFORM TAILORED DIRECT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS?
Deeper will keep you updated via notifications through http://www.deepersonar.com, https://maps.fishdeeper.com/, https://www.fishdeeper.com/ websites and/or mobile applications administrated by Deeper,or separately via your e-mail.
What we need to send you those?
Well, we need to have legal basis for sending tailored direct marketing messages.
In this case - we need your explicit consent.
Without your free and clear consent, we will not send you such messages since we respect the rule of law and your privacy. We receive such consent when you subscribe to our newsletter on our website, or when you register or use our websites or our mobile applications.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DEEPER WILL PROCESS AND FOR HOW LONG?
To send you news, we will process:
- Contact data: e-mail address.
- Social profiles data: Facebook ID, Google ID.
- Data gathered while sending news to you: history of usage of Deeper’s ongoing direct marketing (aggregated statistical information about marketing campaign).
- Residence data: country of residence, state/district.
- Location data: current location (GPS coordinates). Only if we collected it with your explicit consent!
- Data about products and services used by you: available Deeper products and their models.
- Data gathered while using our products and services: Deeper data generated by sonar (usage patterns and other metadata), sonar usage history, history of usage of Deeper’s websites, cookies, type of user’s computer/mobile device, unique mobile device ID, IP address, user’s mobile operating system and version, mobile browsers, user’s preferred language and preferences while user uses http://www.deepersonar.com, http://maps.fishdeeper.com, https://www.fishdeeper.com/ websites and/or mobile applications administrated by Deeper.
- Other data: information about the fishing interests, feedback about products purchased.
All data processed for tailored direct marketing will be stored for 5 (five) years from the receipt of such consent unless your consent given to us would be withdrawn prior to this term.
OF COURSE, WE CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS!
Remember that you ALWAYS have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Also, you have:
- The right to be informed.
- The right to access the information related to your personal data.
- The right to rectification of your personal data, the right to be forgotten.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
P.s., there are some limitations and preconditions provided by law. If this is the case, we will make a reasoned statement regarding this situation.
If our answer disappoints you, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a State data protection inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania or other competent supervisory authority. However, we seek to solve every situation peacefully, so we kindly ask you to contact us first!
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Contact us by e-mail address [email protected]!
Your rights implementing appropriate actions will be carried out by Deeper as soon as possible, but no later than within 1 (one) month from the date of your referral.
If you have any questions regarding Deeper’s profiling, please contact us by e-mail address [email protected].
Here is some more legalese mumbo jumbo which define how we contact you with tailored information and offers on our products and services:
Deeper Terms and Conditions
All these documents are available on websites and mobile applications administered by Deeper.