Summer catch rules
RULES FOR DEEPER SUMMER CATCH CAMPAIGN
We are Deeper, UAB (“Deeper” or “we”), legal entity code 302749154, address Antakalnio g. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, Lithuania. We are happy that you have chosen Deeper products, and we want to invite you to Deeper’s summer contest (“Contest”) where you can win prizes! Below we provide these terms and conditions (“Rules”) for the Contest.
You can participate in this Contest only via the Fish Deeper mobile application.
If you participate in this Contest, you confirm that you have read and acknowledged the Rules and you agree with them. If you do not agree to these Rules, please do not participate in the Contest.
The Contest period is from 1st of June* 2022, 00:01 until 31st of August 2022, 23:59 UTC+0 time zone (please check how it works with time zone in your location!).
*Note that you can participate with catches, saved in the app from 1st of June.
The Contest is divided into 3 periods: June, July, August. You can participate in each of them.
The materials provided for the Contest and the results of the Contest would still be available to review in Fish Deeper mobile application till 22nd of September UTC+0 time zone.
2. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation in the Contest is open (available), and the catch shared to participate in the Contest may only to be caught in the following countries - DE, FR, NL, LT, CZ, BG, IT, US, PL, UK (all together – the “Countries”).
You cannot participate in the Contest if you are a Deeper employee or family member of the before-mentioned person.
To participate in the Contest, you have to:
- Download the Fish Deeper application and register for an account, or if you already have it – download (update to) the latest version;
- Visit your Fish Deeper mobile application account, Save Catch with photo, specify the fish type, and weight or/and length of your catch;
- Note, that:
- Carp has to be photographed with the scales, ensuring that the weight of the fish is clearly visible;
- Pikes, Smallmouth and Largemouth basses have to be photographed with the ruler, ensuring that the length of the fish is clearly visible;
- The scales and the rulers must be in proper working order and adjusted (calibrated). The use of additional weights or any other means of influencing (distorting) the readings of the scales is prohibited when weighing fish.
- Share the catch to participate in the Contest in one of these categories:
- Europe - the biggest fish Carp (in kg/lb) and longest Pike (in cm/in);
- USA - the longest fish Smallmouth bass (in cm/in) and Largemouth bass (in cm/in).
- Only photos, fish type, weight, length, username, and date of the shared catch will be visible to others. Location and notes will stay private!
Also, it is important to stress that:
- It is necessary to agree with these Rules before sharing your catch (this opportunity will be given to you on every share);
- We have to see your Name and Email indicated in your profile (which you can fill in at any time in the “Account and Agreements” section). Note, that otherwise we would not be able to identify you and you would not be able to participate in the Contest;
- Your catches’ participation in the Contest is limited to the geographic place (Country) it was caught, the month it was caught (i.e., the fishes caught in the relevant month are participating in the Contest only for that month) and the period of the Contest in general;
- Only the photos of your personal catches can be shared to participate in the Contest. Any photos not related to your personal catch will be removed;
- All photos that you upload to the Contest will be considered non-confidential. We may publish the photos you upload on the Leaderboard or Feed in the app, also on social networks, or on other communication channels where we talk about the Contest;
- You can upload up to 3 photos of each catch;
- Date and location of the photos should be the same as date catch is saved and location. Photos that are far from the catch location or taken earlier (not within the current month) will be eliminated from the Contest;
- Only neat, aesthetic photos should be uploaded. Photos with uncensored symbols, images of cigarette packets or alcoholic beverages, photos that are otherwise in breach of ethical norms and public order are not eligible for the Contest and may be eliminated at any time upon sole discretion of Deeper;
- We reserve the right to remove any photo from the Contest if we notice that the weight or length of the fish clearly does not match with what you have specified while sharing the catch;
- No offline! Sharing of the catch for participating in the Contest is only available online;
- New catches may be taken during the period. The new catch will replace the previous one on the leaderboard. Please note that only one of your catches can be on the Leaderboard during a period. So before you upload a new catch, make sure that you really want it to replace your previous one that has already been uploaded.
3. LEADERBOARDS and FEED
All catches uploaded for sharing go through the approval process, carried out by Deeper before they are made visible to all users on the Fish Deeper mobile application.
The catches (fishes) that correspond to the categories eligible for the Contest, after they are approved, are displayed on Leaderboards. The catches are displayed on Leaderboards according to the current place, based on weight or length (according to category). The catches’ place on Leaderboards can change during the month if better catches are submitted by other participants. Note that the “Feed” section for all Countries will be also available. There you can share yours and see all others shared catches of any kind of fish caught within the current month. Note that these catches are not participating in the Contest, however Deeper reserves the right to award them!
Deeper reserves the right to dismiss any catch from participating in the Contest or sharing on the Feed if, upon the sole discretion of Deeper, the catch does not correspond to these Rules or principles of ethical norms and public order.
The winners of the month are the ones who are in the 1st-3rd positions on the relevant Leaderboard on the last day of the month 23:59 time UTC+0 time zone. If there are two of equal length / weight catches, the previously shared catch will take the higher place.
It might take up to 3 working days to represent the final Top 10 of the month.
The winners of the Contest will be chosen according to the catch characteristics (weight or length in particular category) for each month - June, July, August, and in each country (DE, FR, NL, LT, CZ, BG, IT, US, PL, UK) separately.
Only the person participating in the Contest can be declared the winner.
There will be 3 winners in each category (Carps, Pikes in Europe, Smallmouth bass, and Largemouth bass in USA) in each country.
Also, if Deeper decides so, photo from Feed category from each Country may be highlighted and awarded the prize. Note, that we do not have strict rules or criteria for selecting the photo to be awarded here!
Winners will be notified via email within three (3) working days after the selection moment.
Winner must reply to the email sent within three (3) working days and provide required information.
If the winner does not respond within this timeframe, he/she keeps the place, but the prize will remain undelivered. The winner must provide his/her personal data, as listed in the Rules below. It is the winner's responsibility to provide the correct personal information to claim the prize. Deeper is not responsible for the non-delivery of the prize due to incorrect information provided.
Prizes of the contest:
1st place - customized (UV printed) Deeper PRO+ 2 sonar.
2nd place – set of: Deeper Power Lantern, Deeper Tether, Seaguar Grandmax PE X8 Braided Line.
3rd place - Deeper Power Lantern.
Delivery of the prize: the prize will be dispatched within thirty (30) days of receipt of the necessary delivery information from the winner. The winner will be informed about this fact by a separate e-mail.
Deeper will pay all shipping costs.
There are no other alternatives to substitute the prize in whole or in part. However, if for any reason the prize cannot be awarded as planned, Deeper reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal value. Prize will only be awarded directly to the winners unless otherwise agreed in writing by Deeper.
If a winner is disqualified for any breach of the Rules, Deeper reserves the right to return the prize to the prize pool. Deeper will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the prize due to incorrect information provided.
Each person may receive a maximum of 1 prize per category per month during the Contest period!
6. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To achieve our goal, we will process:
- Data about you: name, surname, e-mail address, country of residence, city, address.
To inform about the winners or changes in the Leaderboard, we may publish the winner's or leader's name, country, a catch photo, and information about the catch in our app, our social networks, and other communication channels where we are talking about this Contest.
Legal basis for such processing – your freely given consent. The data of the winners of the Contest would be processed in our legitimate interest, so to ensure maximum transparency of the Contest.
All data processed for the Contest will be stored for 5 (five) years from the end of this Contest unless you will withdraw your consent to participate in the Contest (please see below) earlier.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Remember that you ALWAYS have the right to withdraw your consent (both direct marketing and the consent on participation in the Contest) at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. However, if you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to participate in the Contest.
Also, you have:
- The right to be informed.
- The right to rectification of your personal data, the right to be forgotten.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
There are some limitations and preconditions provided by law. If this is the case, we will make a reasoned statement regarding this situation. For example, as data of the winners of the Contest for transparency purposes would be processed in our legitimate interest, instead of consent, even if you would withdraw your consent to participate in the Contest, some of your data will still be processed by us, also your catch would remain visible until the end of the period listed in these Rules.
We will not share your data with any other entity!
8. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Contact us via e-mail at [email protected] to let us know you wish to exercise any of your rights.
If our answer disappoints you, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania. However, we seek to solve every situation peacefully, so we kindly ask you to contact us first!
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
These Rules will enter into force on the 1st of June 2022. We reserve the right to modify these Rules (its conditions, the amount of the awards, etc.) by announcing the modifications in advance in the same manner as these Rules were announced. The Contest will be eligible until we announce otherwise.
Neither Deeper nor any affiliates shall be liable for any loss (including, but not limited to, indirect, special, or consequential loss and loss of profit), additional costs or damages incurred (whether attributable to the negligence of any person) because of this Contest, except to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
Deeper reserves the right to inspect all registrations and winners and to refuse to award a prize, to withdraw eligibility for a prize, to exclude a participant for unfair behaviour during the Contest, or to refuse to allow any further participation in the Contest if there are reasonable grounds for believing that there has been a breach of the Rules or of any of the instructions which form part of the requirements of participation in this Contest, or otherwise if participant has obtained an unfair advantage by participating in the Contest or has won by unfair means.
If circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of Deeper or otherwise arise where fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) has affected or could affect this Contest or the awarding of prizes, and if the circumstances make it unavoidable, Deeper reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest or these Rules. Deeper may do so at any time but will always seek to minimize the impact on all participants so as not to cause unnecessary disappointment.
Complaints and requests can be made in writing to Customer Service on the website https://deepersonar.com/support or via [email protected]. These Rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. All the disputes shall be settled in the court of law subject to the jurisdiction of Deeper’s registered office address except where legislation imperatively provides otherwise.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]