- Laman Utama
Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Deeper Affiliate Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Terms and Conditions
Deeper(“we”, “us”, “our”) refers to Deeper, UAB, Vilnius, Lithuania which is the designated operator of this affiliate program, whose terms and conditions are set out herein.
Deeper Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”, “Program”, “Services”) refers to the affiliate program operated by Deeper.
Affiliate(“Partner”, “you”, “your”, “yours”) means the legal entity agreeing to participate in the Program, and who will legally be bound by the terms and conditions herein
Affiliate Agreement("Agreement", "Affiliate Agreement", "Terms and Conditions", "Affiliate Terms and Conditions") refers to these Deeper Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
Deeper Website (“Site”, “Website”) refers to deepersonar.com or any of its subdomains.
Affiliate Dashboardrefers to the online location (https://deepersonar.com/affiliate/account/program) through which the Affiliate can manage the Affiliate Program and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Coupon code (“Coupon”) refers to a coupon code provided to Affiliate in Affiliate Dashboard.
Referral link (“Link”) refers to a referral link provided to Affiliate in Affiliate dashboard.
User refers to the person who may or may not use Affiliate coupon code to make a purchase of Deeper products or may or may not click a Referral link and be directed to the Deeper Website to purchase products from Deeper.
Commissionrefers to the amount earned from successful purchases on the Deeper Website through referral by Affiliate.
This Affiliate Agreement is entered into by and between Deeper, UAB and the Partner and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Affiliate Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the Deeper Affiliate Program. Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understood, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. Deeper, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or Agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Deeper Website. You acknowledge and agree that (i) Deeper may notify you of such changes or modifications by posting them to this Site and (ii) your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site after such changes or modifications have been made (as indicated by the "Last Revised" date at the top of this page) shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services found at this Site.
2. PARTICIPATION IN THE DEEPER AFFILIATE PROGRAM
In order to enroll in the Affiliate Program, you need to submit your application through the Affiliate signup form on the Deeper Website. All Affiliate signups are reviewed by us before deciding if an application is accepted. If we determine that your application is not suitable for the Affiliate Program, it may be rejected for any reason.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Affiliate, you agree that:
- It is your full responsibility to provide us with accurate account information and it is your responsibility to keep that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details, payment details, all website URL(s) where Deeper is promoted, promotional means and practices and any other details we may request. Deeper reserves the right to request any additional information about each website, where Deeper is promoted and any additional information about the practices used to promote Deeper on those websites. If by any means you fail to provide the requested data or the data is not accurate it may result in exclusion from the Affiliate Program, temporary suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and loss of any Commissions.
- You should not make any recommendations or take any actions that would result in a potential revenue loss for Deeper.
- You should not act in your own will as per modifying, copying or altering any banners, icons, graphics or any other content that is contained in Deeper Site including but not limited to altering and modifying any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from Deeper.
- You shall not use self-referral methods, you can’t click on your Referral links and make orders via your unique Referral link. Matching IP addresses that were used to log in to the Affiliate panel and to make the purchase, are going to be considered as self-referral and no exceptions will be made. Additionally, the use of VPN services to make a purchase via the Referral link will also be considered a violation. Violations can result in the loss of all accrued Commissions and dismissal from the program.
- You agree not to violate any applicable law.
- You should not damage Deeper reputation.
- Not to advocate, promote, or encourage violence or discrimination against any person, organization, or governmental entity.
If Deeper suspects or detects patterns of violations of the Affiliate Program Agreement, Deeper reserves the right, as a result of Program Agreement violation, to suspend and/or terminate your Affiliate account and cancel all Commission payments due.
4. AFFILIATE LINKS AND COUPON CODES
Each Affiliate in Affiliate Dashboard gets a Coupon code. If Affiliate shares a Coupon code – User, when making a purchase, must enter a Coupon code before checkout.
5. AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS
Commissions are earned from authorized referrals that generate purchases via your Coupon codes.
Commission amounts per product/services sold may be changed by Deeper at any time. This information is available to you in the Affiliate Dashboard. You are solely responsible for determining if the Commission amount for a Coupon code you have placed has changed or been discontinued.
If the purchase will be canceled or refunded by the request of the client - the Commission for such purchase will not be credited. We retain the right to review all the transactions for the possible fraud, whether such fraud is on the part of the customer, or on Your part. During the time which We review Commissions for possible fraud or any other concerns due to illegal activity, we may withhold payment of any balance to you for up to 180 (one hundred eighty) days, while We investigate and verify that the relevant transactions comply with the provisions of the Agreement, laws and regulations.
6. COMMISSION PAYMENT
Commissions will be paid out via PayPal in Euros. You can make a payout request in Your Affiliate Dashboard, the minimum payout amount for withdrawal is 35 €.
Payouts will be released after the 8th of the next month for requests made until the end of running month. E.g., if You requested for a payout 20th of February, payout will be released after 8th of March. If a request was made 1st of March – payout will be released after 8th of April.
Affiliate is responsible for any and all charges, fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses arising out of the Affiliate relationship with Deeper including those incurred in order to receive Affiliate payments.
7. RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
Both the Affiliate and Deeper agree that they are entering into this Affiliate Agreement as independent contractors and this Agreement creates no partnership, agency franchise, joint venture, sales representative or employment relationship between them. You have no authority to accept or make any representations or offers on the behalf of Deeper.
8. ACCOUNT TERMINATION
At any time you can cancel and terminate your Affiliate account by contacting us by email ([email protected]). Deeper will send you a confirmation that your account has been terminated, as requested.
Deeper can terminate an Affiliate account:
- With a seven-day prior notice without providing any explanation.
- Immediately without any prior notice, if your affiliate account or you violate the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
After an Affiliate account is terminated, the sales associated with the Affiliate will no longer be tracked by us and you will no longer qualify for any future Commissions. No outstanding Commission payments will be due if your account is terminated due to the violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Once the Affiliate account is terminated, this Affiliate Agreement is terminated automatically.
9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising under this Affiliate Agreement will be resolved according to the jurisdiction and legislation where the Deeper entity servicing your Affiliate account is located.
11. CHANGES TO THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS
We remain the right to change any policies or terms of this Affiliate Agreement at any time. The amendments and/or supplements of the Agreement are effective immediately upon being posted to the Deeper Website. The current Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Agreement are always available publicly on Deeper Website. If by any means you do not agree with the amendments and/or supplements of the Affiliate Agreement, you can cancel your account within 10 business days, counting from the date of the amendments and/or supplements. Only an official Deeper officer has the right to make any amendments and/or supplements to this Affiliate Agreement. No agent of, or person employed by or under contract with, Deeper has any authority to alter or vary this Affiliate Terms and Conditions Agreement in any way. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this Affiliate Agreement.