- Laman Utama
Spin to Win Game Rules
Terms & Conditions
of the SPIN TO WIN game
- The ‘SPIN TO WIN’ game (the Game) is open to all new and existing customers of Deeper, UAB (the Company).
- Employees of the Company directly associated with administration of the game shall not be eligible to participate.
- Multiple prizes are allowed per person.
- All participants, to be eligible to enter the Game, must ensure their personal details are submitted to the Company are correct.
- The Game is free to play and no purchase is necessary. However, some prizes may require a purchase to be made (Thermos, Smartphone Mount, Flex Arm Mount 2.0 codes are valid only with a sonar purchase).
- Participants of the Game, following their spin of the wheel, have a chance to win a prize if the spinner stops spinning and lands on the segment of the wheel indicating they are eligible to win a prize. Players will win the prize corresponding to the prize stated on that segment on the wheel. Prizes include the following: DEEPER START, DEEPER PRO+, DEEPER CHIRP+ (not valid in US), DEEPER CHIRP (US only), DEEPER CHIRP+ 2 (not valid in US), Smartphone Mount (with a sonar purchase only), Thermos (with a sonar purchase only), Flex Arm (with a sonar purchase only), 10%, 7%, 5%.
- All prizes for all winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such revised terms and conditions shall have effect immediately and may be found on the Company’s website: www.deepersonar.com. It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are final.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to award any of the prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind whatsoever.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Game will be governed by Lithuanian law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Lithuania.