Sometimes your Deeper will require a firmware update to ensure its full functionality. The process of updating firmware is very simple:
1. Have the latest version of the FishDeeper App on your phone;
2. Connect your Deeper to a charger;
3. Go to WiFi connections of your smartphone, and connect to the WiFi hotspot of the Deeper;
4. Open the FishDeeper App, which will automatically connect to your Deeper;
5. You will then see a status message indicating that the update is being carried out;
6. After the update is complete you can continue to use your Deeper.