Deeper - Reservation Terms
Welcome to the Deeper Reservation Program ("Program"), brought to you by UAB Deeper ("Deeper"). This Program allows our customers to reserve a spot for the purchase of the Deeper Quest Baitboat - an advanced watercraft designed for fishing enthusiasts, incorporating cutting-edge technology to enhance your fishing experience ("Product"), under specific terms and conditions set forth herein.
By making your reservation, you understand and agree to the following:
2. The Program offers you the opportunity to secure a reservation position for the purchase of the Product, however these Reservation Terms are preliminary in their nature and therefore are not an agreement to purchase or sell the Product(s) nor do they constitute a purchase or order of the Product and will not be recognized as such in official communications of Deeper.
3. Your participation in the Program and reservation of the Product, i.e. secured approximate reservation position to place an order for the purchase of the Product, is made by paying us the reservation payment – € 300 (“Reservation Payment”), which later you would be able to use to pay part of the full price of the Product. We would provide you with the specific discount code for that purpose.
4. Each customer is allowed to reserve a maximum of two Products.
Your reservation, and consequently, the reservation code provided to you by Deeper, will be valid for up to 6 months from the date your reservation is confirmed, unless expressly communicated otherwise by Deeper.
5. You have the right to cancel your reservation(s) by giving us the written notice on the website, or contacting support (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time prior to submitting a final purchase order for the Product(s), and a full refund of the Reservation Payment(s) will be then provided to you within the term of 60 days after receiving the respective notice.
6. Likewise Deeper has the right to cancel your reservation(s) at any time, and a full refund of the Reservation Payment will then be then provided to you within the term of 60 days after receiving the respective notice by Deeper.
7. We do not guarantee specific dates of Product manufacture. Production and delivery timelines may vary, and any provided dates, even if communicated by Deeper, are only the approximate estimates.
8. Furthermore, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the final design, specifications, or price of the Product. Changes may occur between the reservation and final purchase order.
9. When we would start the production of the reserved Product(s), you will be notified and given the opportunity to convert your reservation into a final purchase order which will include the full purchase price, plus applicable taxes, less the amount Reservation Payment already paid. Please use the discount code provided to you by Deeper after reservation for that purpose.
Please note that you would only be able to purchase the reserved Product(s) in our official store at deepersonar.com, and the reservation would not be enforceable at any other locations and sale points.
10. Deeper will not pay any interest on the Reservation Payment(s), regardless of whether the Reservation Payment(s) are applied to the purchase of the Product(s), or if the Reservation Payment(s) is(are) returned to you after you or Deeper cancels your reservation(s).
11. Your reservation is not transferable or assignable to any other person.
12. If you purchase the Product(s) with a discounted Reservation Payment(s) and later decide to return the Product(s), the Reservation Payment(s) paid to Deeper is(are) non-refundable.
14. Deeper is not responsible for any representations made by third parties regarding the production, delivery date, price, specifications, or any other information about the Product(s). Any information not officially communicated by Deeper should be treated with caution.
15. Deeper reserves the right to update, modify, or change these Reservation Terms at any time upon reasonable notice to you. Upon notice, if you do not object within 20 days and you continue to maintain your reservation, you agree to be bound by the modified Reservation Terms.
16. These Reservation Terms are governed by Lithuanian law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms falls within the jurisdiction of Lithuanian courts. Additionally, in accordance with EU law, we acknowledge the right to consumer dispute resolution. A customer who is deemed to be a consumer may also resolve disputes with Deeper electronically without recourse to the courts. In the first place, such customer must contact Deeper in writing by e-mail and within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the claim, if Deeper does not respond to the customer’s claim or does not satisfy the customer’s claim, the customer may submit the request and/or complaint to the State Consumer Rights Protection Inspectorate (Vilniaus str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail email@example.com, the website www.vvtat.lt, to its territorial units in the districts) or by filling in the application form on the Electronic Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/. This clause does not apply to customers who are not considered consumers.
Last modified 2024-01-18.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.