Deeper Smart Sonar App
The original Deeper fish finder app that works with or without a Deeper sonar and boasts great features for planning your fishing trips and maximizing catch rate.
Download the app and explore the benefits:
- Plan your next fishing trip with solunar calendar and weather forecast;
- Record GPS coordinates, POIs, time, make notes of your best catches and share them on social media;
- Download offline maps for when it happens to be that you are out fishing with no network coverage.
Take your Deeper sonar and turn it into a high-grade sonar display:
- Get data to enhance your fishing – depth, temperature, bottom structure, fish location, etc.;
- Take control of your sonar readings with fully adjustable display options, including different scanning beam angles: narrow or wide (also mid for the CHIRP);
- Choose between Shore, Ice and Boat modes depending on your fishing type and Smart Sonar model;
- Create bathymetric maps directly from the shore (except the START/ PRO / CHIRP) or with your Deeper sonar (except the START) mounted to your boat or kayak and view them on Lakebook™ bathymetry management platform.
Fish Deeper App
Fish Deeper is currently in the development phase and while we are working on adding new features and perfecting the existing ones, we’d encourage you download its current version and discover your favorite features.
If you’ve already used the Deeper Smart Sonar App, many of the new app features will be familiar to you, but they are displayed in a more user friendly manner. Plus, it allows you to customize your Deeper sonar features whichever way you want!
What’s more, Fish Deeper gives you an opportunity to experience a lot of brand-new features:
- Updated app layout:
- Cold start;
- Real-time history;
- Fully adjustable sonar settings and so much more…
Using Both Apps Interchangeably
If you have both apps installed on your phone, we’d suggest you use only one app at the time. Your live scanning history, notes, points of interest and any other data you collect on one app will be logged and saved only on that particular app unless you back it up to the server.
Fish Deeper Features You Can Explore
We understand that time is an important factor when it comes to planning your next fishing trip and enjoying it to the fullest. The Fish Deeper App includes features to help you plan your next great fishing trip effortlessly:
Benefit from the Detailed Display Layout
Find the Best Location with Offline Maps
Take Advantage of the Real-time History
Control Your Scanning
Personalise Your Sonar Experience
Do you practise multiple types of fishing? Are weather/water conditions not as good as you expected them to be? No worries, you can now adjust your sonar settings depending on your fishing needs.
Pick from 4 different modes: Standard, Ice, Boat and Onshore. Depending on the mode chosen, the sonar display/settings can range from very generic to much more detailed.
Customise your sonar scanning qualities: select whether you want your display to be Basic (only with vegetation and water depth, like in the Deeper Start) or Raw with very detailed and crisp quality imagery.
Pick a beam angle from Narrow or Wide (also Mid for CHIRP+). This helps you distinguish how big of an area and how detailed you want the scanning to be.
Depending on water depth, clarity and bottom structure, you can adjust the sensitivity. Use low sensitivity for dirty water and high for clear water.
The function allows you to show fish icons on the screen, adjust their size, indicate how deep they are located and switch on/off the fish alarm.
Depending on the time of the day and your fishing conditions, choose the colour palette that would best display your sonar settings. Turn on the night fishing feature to help you see the sonar more clearly in the dark (when used together with the Deeper Night Fishing Cover).
The Fish Deeper App is compatible with more than 9,800 smart devices that use either Android or iOS operating systems. Google Play and the App Store will tell you if your device is compatible – just follow the links below to check. The app is available in multiple languages (BG, CZ, DE, EE, EN, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IT, JA, KO, LT, LV, NL, NO, PL, RO, RU, SV, UA) and works in any region. Created by anglers for anglers. Download the Fish Deeper App today and discover why.