- Find the best spots in a few casts, then get into the action.
- Create incredible maps using GPS, with all maps and scanning history saved on your phone and accessible on any computer.
- Save time, save money – no more wasted time and bait in the wrong location.
- Learn where and how to fish in different temps and conditions.
- Try before you buy – download the app free to see how it works.
- A 4 season sonar – use for boat/kayak and ice fishing as well.
Powerful, versatile wireless sonars
Deeper sonars have the power and versatility to give you the complete picture of any river, lake or pond you fish.
Deeper Sonars use Wi-Fi to connect to your smartphone, giving rock solid connectivity and up to 10X faster data transfer than Bluetooth for real time action on screen. NO NEED FOR INTERNET OR MOBILE CONNECTION.
GPS onshore mapping
The Deeper PRO+ is the only fish finder in the world with inbuilt GPS, so you can create detailed underwater maps of any location from the shore.
Unbeatable range and power
Our PRO series models have a casting range of 330ft and scan down to 260ft. The Deeper START features a casting range of 130ft and scans down to 165ft.
Pro standard fish finder display
Know like the pros with the fully adjustable Deeper App display. Includes a range of color palettes, slide bar sensitivity adjustment and optional fish icons and alarms.
See more, know more from the shore
See structure and bottom hardness
Cast out to map a any location from the shore (PRO+ only)
See fish and features live as you map (PRO+ only)
Shore fishing with Deeper – Pair, cast, see fish, map
1. Pair with your phone or tablet in seconds
2. Cast out up to 330ft
3. See fish, depth, structure and features live on your phone
4. Map your location (PRO+ only)
“I can tell where to fish with confidence”
Situation: Getting into bass fishing and wants to level up, understand his targets better and land more catches
“Just using my eyes I can identify some structure. But I can’t tell you that 8 ft from where I’m standing it drops from 4 ft to 9 ft, and 5 minutes ago there was a school of feeder fish just hanging off the edge of it. But I can tell you that with confidence because I just threw my deeper in there a minute ago, when I was mapping this section of the lake.”All reviews